Exemplary customer service - Moving from California to KC
"Sherri was referred to us by a friend whom she helped purchase a home. We called Sherri in January to introduce ourselves. We explained our decision to move from California to Missouri and that we would like her to be the one to assist us in finding a home suitable for our family and in the right school district. We briefly brought her up to speed on the current situation and the timeframe in which we had to work with.
Let me briefly detail what makes Sherri stand out in her current position with RE/MAX.
1) COURTESY, PROFESSIONALISM, SUPERIOR SERVICE ATTITUDE: We traveled to Missouri in March to view homes. When we met up with Sherri at the RE/MAX office in Kansas City, we immediately felt so welcome. She had gifts for our two young girls to keep them entertained during this endeavor. Sherri never once made us feel like we were being a bother. Her demeanor and stance as a dedicated Realtor who is committed to excellence with your company helped turn a big move for our family with many moving pieces from what could have been a horrible and extremely stressful situation to a pleasant experience at every turn.
2) EMPATHY: During this process, as specific issues or concerns came up, Sherri was quick to identify with our situation and ready to provide us with a solution. She expressed genuine care regarding our situation and the care and best of and for our family.
3) ABILITY TO DEAL WITH DIFFERENT CUSTOMER TYPES: Sherri demonstrated a strong grasp of the subtleties of our particular situation, resulting in her ability to deal with us on our level and provide the answers to our questions without wasting any time.
4) COMPETENCE AND KNOWLEDGE: Her knowledge is incredible! Her knowledge of the history of the area and often the history of individual homes was invaluable to us as homebuyers. She knew about building construction and quality, or lack thereof. She was able to provide constructive criticism on every property we viewed--everything we needed to and should know. Sherri provided a lot more for our family than we ever expected from a Realtor. We really appreciated how she was on top of things and how she kept us informed every step of the way. It was very clear that she was looking out for our best interest.
5) CARE AND QUALITY: In listening to us and our individual taste, she knew which house matched us best. Her actions consistently proved that she really enjoys what she does. We could tell that Sherri is in a class of her own going above and beyond. There were various things in the process that came up that could have killed the deal on the house we put an offer on to purchase. Sherri never let up and consistently put in time and effort to ensure things kept moving along no matter what. If there were issues we needed to address she was on the phone letting us know what needed to be done and provided clear and concise instructions in which to get them completed. Sherri has become more like a friend to our family throughout this process. She is "pure class" and it shows!
- Marcus & Ki'ni D, KC, MO
Highly recommend Sherri!
"Sherri Scott represented my husband and I as our realtor for both selling our old home and buying our new home. She was extremely professional and made us feel like her only client, even with her busy schedule.
She was very accommodating and spent over a year with us looking for our new home. Her market research was very extensive and extremely valuable to us in both transactions.
We have moved 4 times in the past 10 years to different homes and Sherri provided the best realtor experience we have had by far. We would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a realtor."
- Matt & Traci B, Parkville, Mo
Helped me sell my home quickly!
""I really enjoyed working with Sherri Scott. My home had been on the market for an extended period of time with another agent. I grew frustrated during the initial listing due to a lack of creativity and marketing from the other agent. I made the switch to Sherri Scott and saw immediate benefits. Sherri really knew the market for my community and she had fresh ideas on how to best represent my home. The benefits were realized quickly as I received two offers within a few weeks of working with Sherri. I really appreciate Sherri's energy and professionalism. I highly recommend her services.""
- Ed, Parkville, MO
Sherri made buying a home fun, easy and exciting
"My husband and I were so lucky to be referred to Sherri by a family member. We lived out of town while searching for our home.
Sherri was extremely patient and always flexible with our changing schedule. With Sherri's help we found the perfect home in our dream neighborhood.
Her expertise for the home buying process was extraordinary. This was our first home purchase and we couldn't have asked for a better partner. We highly recommend Sherri for your home search.
She even stopped by after we moved in to check up on us and see what we have done with our new home.
We can't thank her enough!""
- James & Megan T, KC, MO
Quick to respond
"Sherri is very easy to work with. She is knowledgeable about the area and very quick to respond to my needs and questions. I would highly recommend working with her."